Monday 16 March 2009

Work Experience, Day 5

The last day??? Today we started by working on the computer server so students could print faster. We worked on this yesterday but ran into a few problems so we finished it off this morning. After tea with Eamonn and a VERY interesting talk about photography I started to work on an fm radio for Maria's office. The more soldering the better!!! 

For lunch John showed me the new Kemny Business School and the restaurant they have. After lunch we fitted the printer server to its new home and I finished off the radio for Maria. It worked!!!

Thanks to John, Eamonn, Maria,John Bird, Eoin,postgrads and every one else who I was in contact with during the week.

It was a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone with a faint idea of doing physics in college.

Thanks again

Paudie

Bye..........................